Infrared Wellness Pod
What is a Infrared Wellness Pod?
The Cocoon Wellness POD is a 30 minute full body wellness service that combines Infrared Heat, Vibratory Massage, Heated Stones and a Pink Himalayan Salt Tile to create an environment for optimal health and wellness. The POD is a full body massage and adjustable dual-heat sauna offering three different program options: Relaxation, Recovery, and Weight Loss. Each wellness option offers a different level of intensity for ultimate comfort and results.
In the Cocoon Wellness POD, you will experience an individualized wellness experience designed to help you relax and manage stress, give your body a recovery through heat and massage, boost your mental acuity, and much more!
Learn More About The Benefits
SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN BENEFITS!
EFFECTIVE LONG TERM RESULTS!
Also, Enhances weight loss goals by burning at least 800 calories in 25 minutes!
Before Using The Infrared Wellness Pod:
- Consent form must be filled out before using pod.
- Please remove shoes. shoes are not to be worn in the pod at anytime.
- Be sure to bring a beach size towel. it will need to be laid down on the bed prior to entry.
- Remove all jewelry prior to entry. the jewelry could get hot and burn the skin.
- Please be sure not to touch the hot stones. they get very hot and can burn the skin.
- If you have any health concerns, please consult your physician before using the pod.
- If you have implants, it is not recommended to go above the high temp setting. if possible, consult your surgeon.
- The approximate weight limit for the pod is 350 pounds.
- Children are not allowed inside the pod at any time.
- Using the pod will increase your heart-rate and your body will sweat, please be sure to keep your body well hydrated with the proper amount of water and electrolytes prior to and after using the pod.
What to wear
The fitness pod’s main feature is it will make you sweat, a lot! so the less clothing, the better! according to your comfort level, you can wear different things.
- Gym clothes – shorts, sports bra, tanks.
- Swim wear.
- Under garments – underwear, bras or boxers